CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

How this quote represnts me

My Quote is "Cleverness is not wisdom" (Euripides).
I think that this quote represnts me because in a sense i am not clever. But if i am not clever, then who is? Also if i am clever, then according to this quote i must be wise! I don't think that i'm wise; and if i'm not wise then i must be clever! So i think that i am clever, and that is why i think that this quote represents me.
I picked this photo because Albert Einstein is a lot like me in the sense that we are both clever. And since we are both clever that means that we're both not wise.

1 comments:

Claire said...

This blog entry made me smile! I liked the circular style and humour that your portrayed in this piece of writing. I would have liked to have read more, however. I found the entry rather brief. Take another look at the blog rubric on Moodle. Read again the categories for a high quality blog entry and look at the criteria that a posting should contain. Also, read a few of your peers for inspiration. It is hard to 'hit the high scores' with a very short entry.