CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The FINAL Hurrah - Keyboard Cat


I have chosen the article on Tween Tribune about the “Keyboard Cat” video, basically this is a video of people who make silly mistakes and then a short clip of the cat playing the keyboard comes on. The cat seems to be teasing the people; it looks like he is making fun of them. This video speaks to me because I have never in whole life seen anything as funny as this. Every time I see the cat playing his piano, it makes me feel guilty about all the bad things I have done wrong in my life because he seems to have an evil, unforgiving look on his face even though he is playing a very happy and upbeat tune. This video relates to my life because when I was young I would always watch the T.V. show “Australia’s Funniest Home Videos”. I would always become very sad when I saw similar accidents happening, but now that I see the keyboard cat play after each accident I laugh. This video is so hilarious that i think the public should be forced to watch it, just so that everyone can have the experience of seing Keyboard Cat.

0 comments: